Simple microcomputer board from the trusted source of the 6502 microprocessor family. This board helps you learn and develop with WDC's W65C265S microcomputer.
- 8/16-bit 65816 based Microcomputer (3.6864 MHz) on board with Twin Tone Generators, Timers, 4x UART, IO, Parallel Interface Bus
- 50 pin XBUS Expansion Connector with Address, Data, and Microprocessor control signals
- 3x8 IO Expansion Port Connectors
- 32KB External SRAM and 128KBytes External Socketed FLASH ROM
- Powered by USB (5V) for ease of connection to PC, MAC, Android Smartphone